Friday, May 19, 2006

Windows Vista Beta & Office 12 Beta

Microsoft is about to release windows Vista and Office 2007 Beta versions. This release will be aimed at computing professionals and also at computing students, and therefore we at UNSW will be able to receive a free version.


Windows Vista will be able to from the end of the semester, hopefully it will mean that there will be copies for any staff/students at the vs2005 launch seminar. There will also be copies of the software available at the COMPSOC install fest to any interested Parties. I am hoping to possible have some sort of install fest before the end of the semester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastiс ѕite you have hеre but I ωaѕ wondeгing if you κnew
οf any foгums that сovеr the same tοpіcs talκеd about in thiѕ
article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

Take a look at my web page: cheap luxury watches